Friday, November 21, 2008

Disclaimer

I thought I had better say that this blog is written with passion and from the heart BUT without any knowledge of the laws of France, Journalism or in fact anything legal. I just want to say I love the French (-food, ski resorts, beaches, wine etc) , I love my girlfriend Lucy who is a woman, I love my cousin Tracey who lives in China, my best friend is a black Nigerian (not sure that they even make white ones) My best friend before that was gay and is now sadly no longer around and my new best friend, karen Hockney, is a journalist which proves I have absolutely no discriminations whatsoever against anyone.
I guess we will be publishing this blog somewhere on our fantastic site one day, so please, if I have offended you or taken one of your images from Google then I am sorry, truly sorry and just in case you are thinking of suing me, then at least wait till the site has made us a few million because before that I am pretty skint and you will just be wasting your time and money.

No comments: