Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bingo- They love it!

Had a couple of new friends round last night, Iain and Karen, just thought it would be nice to have a bit of a relax (see picture) and maybe throw a few ideas around. Iain is far left and closest to the camera, the one with the deaf aid and the silvery grey hair. Lucy and Karen were making the tea when I took this photo, while Iain was working out which one he fancied. After the golden girls decided to go for an early game of bingo with the chap on Iain's left (blown out again mate) I run my idea about dating and lifestyle by them and they loved it. Karen Hockney is a successful Fleet Street journalist and Iain already runs a couple of Internet businesses and I loved their London style of thinking and was buoyed up with their enthusiasm. The idea is really raw at the money but hopefully it can evolve and sort itself out into a workable business, where we can all make some money. If not, then I might go to the bingo next week with Cyril and his mates, at least there are five possible revenue streams to follow, none of them look that healthy after all and I guess someone has got to win that full house. Clickety Click!

No comments: